Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nothing like...

...spending a summer evening enjoying a free outdoor concert! I love that about Park City. During the summer, there are so many outdoor concerts. Tonight we went to the beautiful ski resort The Canyons. They do concerts every Saturday night in the summer. It was pretty cool because you had to take the lift to get up there.



Anaïs is starting to want to walk more and go explore. But even with all the fun she's having walking, there nothing like being with her dad... And sometimes she'll come to her mom too...lol

Sam got a snow cone, I think she was more excited about that than the whole concert thing.


I tried to take a picture of the four of us so many times but I couldn't Anaïs in it...I gave up after about the 5th time. LOL

5 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

Caden and Mommy said...

Looks like a fun adventure! I am glad you are settled into your home now and are together as a family :0)

Kim said...

Just love the new pictures you have posted-especially that one from your patio-breathtaking. Not as breath taking as your two beautiful daughters! I cannot believe Anais is walking all over the place! She is a real little girl now-no more baby! Glad you are settling in!

Greene Family said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like a great time! Yay Anais for walk so much now! She looks like such a little girl now! Sam and Anais are both beautiful!

gooya said...

OMG...Anais has grown so much!!! Cutie pie. I'm so glad you guys are happy there but we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!