Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A well deserved surprise.

A couple days ago, I bought some Easter stuff to send to my nieces who live in France. Sam LOVED the glittery pencils and I bought for one of them. Today, I thought I would surprise her and buy her the same things and a DVD. For those of you who know me well, you know I do not spoil my girls at all...in fact I am probably a little too strict about it.
When Sam got ready to go to bed, she saw the little box under her pillow and was like "what? Who put this there?"


She was so excited when she saw what was in the box.


I LOVE how grateful she is when you do little things like that. She is a wonderful kid.
Oh and to finish, here is Miss Anaïs acting like a rock star:

4 comments:

Destini said...

Yay for surprises! Little Miss Rock Star is too cute!

Lisa said...

What cute pictures, as always : ) Surprises are the best! It's neat to have something - out of the blue! YAY!!

Unknown said...

What a fun surprise! Sam must have been thrilled. You are a great mommy! Love your little rock star too!

Greene Family said...

Surprises are so much fun! Sam looks like she was so excited, and Anais is an adorable rock star!