Monday, March 15, 2010

Sam's presentation.

Right now, Sam is learning about all the different states in school. Each kid had to do a presentation on a state and Sam was assigned Utah. She was pretty excited and nervous about it but she did great. Her teacher said she read all her presentation without help, great job Sam!
Here she is this morning showing off her board: On the way home from school we had all the windows rolled down since the weather was so beautiful. The girls had fun in the car and enjoyed the wind blowing on their faces.

2 comments:

Widow And Momma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Alex, I am So behind in your blog. I just love all the new pictures of the girls. My favorite is the picture of the girls kissing in their St. Patrick's Day green. It also appears Anais loved the pizza place and is a bit adventurous with the rides! She is adorable. Sam's project turned out very well-she looks so proud of herself.
I have to ask because I am behind-can you give me the address on Facebook where you had your blog turned into a book? I would LOVE to do this so Preston could have it when he gets older!