Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ice skating.

Today we went ice skating. Sam has been wanting to try for a while and she absolutely loved it, now she wants to take lessons. I am planning on signing her up for group lessons but also a couple private sessions so she can really learn.
Here is Jeff and her getting ready:


She used a walker at first and did so well. She was so serious about it.
Even Anaïs had fun:

And then she got more comfortable and didn't need the walker anymore.

Can't wait for her to start her lessons!

9 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

So cute! Isn't it amazing how quickly kids learn! Ice Skating in Vegas sounds kind of funny :0)
Cute pics of Anais with her stroller, such an adorable Mommy :0)

Unknown said...

Great job Sam! I bet she will do great with lessons! i am hoping to sign Grace up for lessons as well...she can't stop talking about how much fun she had ice skating!

Greene Family said...

How fun! Sam looks like she had a blast and will probably love lessons!

Destini said...

Way to go Sam! Taylor is super excited to go ice skating for the first time this coming weekend!

gooya said...

Wow...you go Sam!!

Unknown said...

If Sam likes it that much she'll be a pro in no time.

Kim said...

I love Sam's determination! That is so awesome that she takes it seriously! I love it! She looked like a natural by the end. And I can just tell Anais is going to push herself to keep up with her awesome older sister. Adorable pictures.
BTW I cannot get your video to play on the recent balloon entry.

Kim said...

Now it loaded! I love the girls giggling and I love you all talking in French. Such a beautiful language!

Melissa Swartley said...

Looks like she had such a great time! I bet she will love lessons!