Monday, September 14, 2009

A girly playdate.

Yesterday, Sam had her good friend Addy over for a playdate. They had a such a great time, they played non stop from 11:00 to 5:00.
They both came to me saying they wanted to paint their nails so I gave them a manicure, here they are trying to show off they freshly painted nails.
They took a break from playing to eat lunch.
I told them to make funny faces for this picture, of course Sam masters this skill!! lol
It was wonderful to see them having so much fun together.
In the meantime I was able to get caught up on my laundry...I even had a little helper:

7 comments:

Destini said...

Isn't it great how when you add an additional child into the mix, things get easier? Glad the girls had fun, and that you got the laundry done (hope Anais got some fun laundry basket rides)!

gooya said...

They looked so happy, it's crazy how much fun they had!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have no idea what that "girly" life is like. My kid is only interested in cars, trucks, caterpillars and dirt. Oh yes, and my shoes -- yeah, that one is weird. :-)

Kim said...

Love the picture of Anais in the laundry basket-she is starting to perfect the big smile for the camera like her older sister! ADORABLE. I am happy to hear Sam had a fun play date. I want to be Sam's friend she is so much fun!!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Very cute! Glad to see the older girls had a good time together! Anais is so stinkin' cute in that laundry basket! Sonya loves to help hand me piece by piece the laundry to go into the washer! It's so sweet to have a little helper!

Laura Wolf said...

The girls are so cute together. I loves Anais in the laundry basket. Nate loves sitting in ours and having someone push him up an down the hallway.

Unknown said...

love the picture of Anais in the laundry basket! Sam is such a little character and looks like she had some great girly fun!