Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back on track!

So, these last couples days I have been having a hard time staying on top of my blogging...but that's all over now, I AM BACK!! lol
Yesterday, we went to my friend Michelle's house to celebrate her son's birthday. It was a small and casual gathering, the best kind!
As usual Anaïs got plenty of attention...here she is with Gooya:
The cake looked amazing and was delicious!
The kids had tons of fun as always.
Tonight, we went to another friend's house for dinner.

The kids spent a lot of time playing outside and Anaïs was dying to join the fun! Good thing Sam made sure to give her hugs and kisses all night. :)
This is how she spent most of the night: in the doorway looking at the older kids playing outside.


Things have been pretty busy and hectic around here with Jeff being out of town more often. This week end, my girlfriends and I are giving ourselves a major treat. We booked a suite on the the strip on Saturday night! We are going out to dinner and then on Sunday we are going to the Spa at Encore, can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your evening out and a spa day! You deserve it! The girls are adorable as always. Sam is such a good big sister. I know you are proud of her.

Unknown said...

Sam is always so hilarious in photos! Anais looks like her hair is getting long...so pretty! Wow, what a treat, a spa weekend! Enjoy!