Thursday, April 2, 2009

VIP treatment!

This afternoon, I decided to give myself a pedicure. When Sam saw me she seemed pretty interested so I asked her if she wanted to do it with me. She loved it!
First, we soaked our feet in warm water, Sam thought it felt so good that she soaked hers until the water started to become cold.
Then, we applied a foot scrub to get rid of all the dead skin. She seemed fascinated about dead skin and was like "Anaïs and I don't have a lot!" LOL. Yeah...give it about 20 years...


Then...what's a pedicure without a foot massage? We applied a relaxing foot lotion and gave ourselves a little massage.
Yep...she looks pretty relaxed doesn't she?
The last step is of course, nail polish.
Here are the results of our hard work. :)
On a different note, we drive to California tomorrow to attend the LPA regional. We are looking forward to seeing some of you LP families!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great great mother-daughter thing to do! sounds like fun! Enjoy your trip to the regional!

Melissa Swartley said...

So much fun!!! Very pretty toes! I'll have to try this out with my girls, they love getting their nails done but have yet to experience the powers of a full pedicure! :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! It's things like this that make me want a girl! Your toes look so good...both of you!

mejane said...

That is adorable. Sometimes I wish I had a girl so I can do things like that with her (but I would NEVER take back my boys). Looks like Anais in the background was interested too. Won't be long before you three will have a salon in your family room! See you at the regional in Cali?

Unknown said...

That is the fun thing about having a girl. Sometimes when I go and have a pedicure, I will have Ashleigh come along with me. I will pay the girl an extra $5 and Ash will get her fingernails and toenails painted. She gets a kick out of it. We have some female bonding time. Looking forward to more of these as we get older.

Bobbi said...

What fun!!! I need to do that with my girls. They've never had "pedicures," only manicures. Beautiful pics...you have such adorable daughters! Have a great time at the Regionals. Cant' wait to see pictures.

Kim said...

This is when I hope I get a niece someday to do these kinds of things with! What a fun Mother-daughter day! I love how Anais is in the background-she'll be in on the action as soon as possible!