Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mexico trip

We got back from our Mexico vacation four days ago. It was great to just get to relax for a week! Here is the beach:

 The pool at our hotel:







 Boat ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta:







 Beach time:


 And someone had a birthday there!!!



 Yes, Anaïs turned 4 on June 6th. I can't believe she is already 4 years old!!! She had a fun day: cake, presents, cousins to play with...



 and even balloon hats for the whole family that night! What a fun day for my baby girl.



We had a wonderful time!!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great pictures!!! Happy birthday to your sweet little girl!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Seriously I have tears in my eyes! I can't believe my girl is four years old!!!!!!!. OMG she is soooooooooooooooooopp beautiful! I love her in her purple dress! Such great pics of you all! Beautiful!!!!!!! Happy birthday to a girl who will always have a very special place in my heart! Love, kisses, and birthday wishes being sent your way from Long Island and your friend Lyla Rose and the rest of the Granshaws! Xoxoxo xoxoxo