Saturday, March 3, 2012

My moms visit.

My mom left yesterday after spending three great weeks here. We had a wonderful time and it is always nice to have her here. Sadly, we did not take a lot of pictures at all!! These are all I took.
The next two pictures pretty much sum up her time here: just hanging out and having fun with the girls. The girls love to have her here because she spends a lot of time playing with them.

 One night we took Sam and her friend to Stars On Ice, a skating show. We also did some shopping during the day...that's something my mom and I do a lot...shopping! :)





Then we also spent a week in Vegas because my mom just loves going there. I have to say that it was great getting a break from the cold weather, what a treat for us!

 I personally can't go to Vegas without going to Red Rock Canyon and...


 getting frozen yogurt at U-Swirl! :)

Great times, as always! Next time we will see her is in July when the girls and I go there! :)

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Beautiful times and wonderful memories with your mom! She is "hot stuff"! Looks like you had so much fun together!
Especially in Viva Las Vegas! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

Your mom is so cute and stylish! So glad to hear you all had a wonderful time. July will be here before you know it...I'm sure you can't wait to see her again!