Saturday, July 9, 2011

Great Grandma

Post written by Jeff



Ruth Silver Neilson - April 1, 1918 - July 9, 2011

Thank you for sharing such a special bond with us Great Grandma! We will always remember the fun times, the love you gave us and countless other great memories. Merci Mémé! We love you and we will miss you!


Love, Sam and Anaïs



Grandma, thank you for teaching me at a young age the importance of hard work. I loved working on the apartments with you and Grandpa for many, many years! Thank you for the fishing trips, the melted cheese sandwiches and your famous snowball cookies and banana bread. I will always have great memories and appreciate everything you taught me. We had a wonderful conversation yesterday! I will always appreciate the love, acceptance and understanding you showed Alex, Sam, Anaïs and I. I will always love you and will miss you greatly! You had a special bond with Sam and Anaïs and they love you so much. They will miss you! They always knew you loved them, you were proud of them and they loved the visits to Great Grandma's.
I wish I could fully express my appreciation and how happy I am that we were able to talk yesterday. Although I would have loved many more talks, I will always appreciate and remember the ones we had! Thank you for everything! I love you and will miss you!
-Jeff



Great Grandma,
We love you! Thank you for everything!
Love,
Jeff, Alex, Sam and Anaïs


4 comments:

Danette said...

Jeff - I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had wonderful supportive grandparents and how neat that they lived long enough to meet your children and make some special memories with them. The photos you published are wonderful! TFS

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So sorry for your loss. Family is the most important thing and it sound like great grandmother help instill this in you. What is so special is that memories always remain in our hearts and love never dies so her legacy will live on FOREVER! RIP great grandma

Julie said...

She was an amazing woman who touched alot of lives. She will be greatly missed! Her legacy lives on in you and your family. Take care! Our thoughts are with you.

Kim said...

I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to your grandmother and how wonderful she was able to make such memories with the kids. She sounds like a wonderful woman. Just know that you have gained a guardian angel! XOXO