Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Disneyland pictures.

We went to Disneyland right after Christmas because Santa had left Disneyland tickets in the girls' stockings this year. We went on December 27th...two days after Christmas and it was INSANE! It was so crowded!!! I must say I am glad we went but I will never go again during the holidays. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do...
The girls loved the Merry go round but Anaïs wouldn't go unless she was in Jeff's arms.

One of Sam's favorite ride, the tea cups:
The princess got a face painting:

Roger Rabbit, we love this ride for some reason...lol
The castle at nighttime:
One last time on the merry go round at the end of the day:

And here is the result of a long day in Disneyland: two sleeping kids before we even got to the car.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can only imagine if we come out to Anaheim over the 4th what the crowds will be like! EEK! Love the pics of the girls. You are such a good mommy-the teacups make me so queasy! I love the girls' expresions but I am in love with the sleeping kid pictures at the end. All that excitement. Santa did well-what a stocking stuffer!

Jen Weisser said...

Wow! I am soooo jealous!! Wish Santa left us so Disney tickets!! I wanna go so badly to Anaheim this summer & do the Convention & Disney but just dont have the money :(