Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No orthopedic issues!

Today Anaïs had her orthopedic check up at Shriners. They took an Xray, looked at the way she walks, checked her legs for early sign of bowing and looked at her kyphosis. Everything looked perfect. What a relief!
She had fun waiting in the waiting room and was distracted by the fish tank and the chipmunks.
Here she is getting measured:
We had to wait for a while...so we kept her busy with the mirror and our Iphones.


It was an easy visit, I wish they could all be like this!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey! you go to SLC Shriners? I'm guessing because of the fish tank and chipmunks? Seriously, we should schedule our appts at the same time! I had no idea! I'm so slow! Anyway, it's so great that everything is looking great! Congrats!

Jaime said...

So happy to hear that Anais had a great appointment! :-)

Rachel said...

Awesome news Alex! Those are the best kind of doctors appointments!

Kim said...

This is such a great update so we can focus on what is really important-how cute Anais really is! Adorable and what a cute outfit! But yay on the good visit! That is really great news!

Maren said...

She's the cutest thing, Anaïs. I'm Maren from Iceland and I have a 16 month old boy with Achondroplasia. I love your blog :) Thank you

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo for a great check up! So glad that all is well! I'm getting my iphone in December and I can not wait to have another distraction readily available for Sonya! :) I'm catching up a bit here and I just wanted to say I love your last two posts too! Looks like you all had a fantastic time in the park! I love Sam's face paint! Her picture that she made in school is so sweet too!

Greene Family said...

Yay for a great appointment! Anais is so adorable, especially the pictures of her looking at herself in the mirror!