Monday, July 12, 2010

Barcelona.

My previous post about Barcelona was all messed so here we go again. I took so many pictures in Spain that I am going to have to divide them in several posts. We spent one day in Barcelona and it is my new favorite european city, I loved it! Despite the intense heat and our train being detoured we had a great time there! We went to an area called the Ramblas where there are tons of shops, artists, restaurants and the most amazing market I have ever seen! The food looked so delicious and fresh. The markets are one of the things I miss the most about Europe. I'll let the pictures do the talking ;)


























1 comment:

Greene Family said...

Sam and Anais are such hams for the camera! Barcelona does look so beautiful! So many yummy looking foods at the markets too! What an awesome vacation!