Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two birthday princesses.

We are halfway done with the move...we are not in Park City yet but we are closer. LOL
We found a place we liked, made an offer on it and hope this is it because we are ready to find a place!!!
Anyway, things are going well up here, the girls and I leave for France in about 2 weeks.
Today, we went to Jeff's mom's house to celebrate the girls birthday with his family. They had a great time, as always and looked super cute in their pretty dresses!

Jeff's mom has a great yard with a cool playhouse for the kids...Anaïs looked like a little princess in front of her castle.

They also have some ducks there and Anaïs just loves them!



Anaïs' actual birthday is tomorrow, I can't believe she's 2 years old!!!! I still remember being pregnant with her and being so worried about everything...if only I could have known then what I know now!! She is the cutest thing in the world and let me tell you, I wouldn't change one thing about my little girl! We love you so much Anaïs, happy 2nd birthday!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday to the girls! I love their dresses! I bet Sam loved hers; with that incredible skirt!! The playhouse is awesome - Caty would never leave it.

Happy Birthday to Anais tomorrow!

Melissa Swartley said...

Happy birthday to the girls!!! That is one really cool playhouse! I think if my girls had one they would probably move in to it permanently! Love their dresses! Good luck with the house hunt! France in 2 weeks, very exciting!

Unknown said...

Look at those gorgeous dresses! Happy Birthday Sam and Anais, how fun that you get to share your special day!

Tracey Sharp said...

Happy Birthday girls!!!

What beautiful girls you have!! We are adopting a lil boy with dwarfism and love following your blog!!

Unknown said...

2 beautiful princess's they are! Happy Birthday girls. Pretty dresses and love the adorable play house.

Kasia and Amelia said...

Happy Birthday to both Summer girls! they both true princesses! I love the gorgeous dresses! And the pictures in from of the house! Amazing. Have fun and a lot of joy!

Greene Family said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful princesses! Love their dresses! What a cool playhouse! Good luck with the house, and have a wonderful trip to France!

Kim said...

I love these pictures. My favorite of the girls is the first one! Happy birthday to Anais! I remember when we all met you two years ago and look how much she has grown! She is the cutest thing. Love the expression in front of the house when she sees the ducks. You are so lucky that you are off to France! I am sooooo jealous!